These guidelines are meant to represent a business relationship that is both transparent and fair to all parties (Agents and Owners):
- You must be a licensed Real Estate Agent, Company, Agency and/or Broker to register with OEW.
- You must register the client’s name with OEW as soon as the client shows interest in a selected property. This must occur before the first visit.
- OEW will not register or pay a referral fee to a Realtor or agency for clients that make contact with our office first, or before any Realtor contact is made with OEW.
- Realtor will receive a copy of these registration guidelines before or at the time of registration so that our mutual understanding is clear.
- OEW shall keep Realtor informed as to the status of the working relationship between renter (client) and landlord.
- If OEW registers a renter with Realtor, he/she shall keep OEW informed as to the status of the working relationship between renter and landlord.
- In the event a renter is willing to convert to a rental that is referred to OEW by two or more different Realtors, OEW will only pay Realtor designated by renter. In no event will split fees be paid by OEW.
- Registration of a client will expire after sixty (60) days. A Realtor has the option to re-register client after the expiry period passes.
- Commission will not be paid on any property/home/land rental that does not meet the above requirements.
- Deposits that are owed to an agent to agent rental will split 50/50 of one year’s tenancy or more. However, if the agent has a client that only requires the property for less than a year, the following will apply.
Rental for one year = $2,500, Deposit to split 50/50 between agents is $1,250
Rental for four (4) months = $2,500 / 12, gives $208 per month. For four months OEW/Agent will charge landlord 208*4 = $832.00. OEW to agent split will be 50/50 of $832 = $416.00 BBD each.
- If OEW has an agent’s property on its platforms and is contacted by an outside agent on behalf of a client, OEW will refer the agent to the direct agent of the property under the following understanding. Should a sale result from this referral, a one-off payment will be due to OEW by both agents as follows (split by both agents and paid to OEW after the sale is closed).
Proposed Terms (BBD):
For a Sale up to and under $200,000, one-off payment due to OEW is $1,600.00 (split between agents to OEW is 800.00)
From 200,000 to $500,000, payment due to OEW is $3,000.00
From $500,000 and up, payment due to OEW is $4,000.00
- OEW will split on any amount of rental deposit/commission received. We all need to go to the supermarket. Value in value returned. Finding a great rental for our clients is more important than how much money we receive. Doing good for others is worth more than all the money in the world. At our judgment that is coming, we will find out this is true.
The above must be reviewed and accepted as the agreed upon terms (by email confirmation, using business email only).
Compliments On Eagles Wings Inc.